Dr Anil Kumar Saxena, presently holding position of Head, Department of Chemistry, joined College Education in Feb. 1992. Borne at Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh in 1965, he got his schooling from Kanpur and Agra. He got his graduation (1984) and post graduation (1986) from prestigious St. Johns College, Agra. Due to his keen interest in teaching and research he immediately joined research team of Prof. Dr. A K Rai, Department of Chemistry, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in 1986. His main research work was on synthesis of organometallic and metalloorganic compound of Ti, Zr, Sn and Si. He has got several papers published in international journals and also attended several National and International conferences at Jaipur, Kolkata, Kolhapur, Goa, Churu etc. He was awarded Ph. D. degree in 1991 and started his professional career from Govt College Ramgarh Shekhawati (Sikar).
During his service he has served at Ramgarh (Sikar), Churu and Nohar (Hanumangarh). To utilize his full potential and knowledge, ha has been entrusted with various programs run by College Education Jaipur and College itself. Computer Facility Centre has been established in College under his guidance. He is also looking various schemes like Information and Communication Technology (ICT), National Mission for Education (NME), Network Resource Center (NRC), Legal Cell etc. He is also an active member of various committees like, UGC, Central purchase, Website development, Centre for Excellence and others.
Under his leadership, Department of Chemistry has been able to fetch huge funds from DST New Delhi and UGC. DST has sanctioned Rs. 36.0 L for the Department of Chemistry under FIST program. UGC has also released RS. 8.0 L as PG assistance for the Department.
10th HSJS College, Kanpur UP Board 1980 Ist Div
12th MD Jain College, Agra UP Boaard 1982 Ist Div
B. Sc. St. Johns College, Agra Agra Univ. 1984 Ist Div
M. Sc. St. Johns College, Agra Agra Univ. 1986 Ist Div
Ph. D. Dept. of Chemistry Univ. Of Raj. 1991
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Some titanium(IV) complexes of 1,3-dihydro-1,3-dioxo-α-(substituted)-2H- isoindole- 2- acetates. A K SAXENA, S Saxena and A K Rai, Synth. React. Inorg. Met.-Org. Chem., 20(1), 21-37 (1990)
2. Synthesis and characterization of (cyclopentadienyl)titanium(IV) complexes of 1,3-dihydro-1,3- dioxo-α-substituted)-2H-isoindole-2-acetates. A K SAXENA, S Saxena and A K Rai, Indian J. Chem., Vol. 29A, 255-259, March 1990.
3. Some 1,3-dihydro-1,3-dioxo-α-substituted)-2H-isoindole-2-acetate complexes of zirconium(IV): Synthesis and structural elucidationA K SAXENA, S Saxena and A K Rai, Indian J. Chem., Vol. 29A, 1027-1029, October 1990.
4. The structure-activity relationships of some cyclopentadienyltitanium(IV) complexes of 1,3- dihydro-1,3-dioxo-α-substituted)-2H-isoindole-2-acetates. Prabhu N Saxena, A K SAXENA, S Saxena and A K Rai, Applied Organometallic Chemistry, Vol 5, 65-67 (1991)
5. New cyclopentadienylzirconium(IV) complexes of N-phthaloyl amino acids, ANIL K SAXENA, Sanjeev Saxena and Audhesh K Rai, Transition Met. Chem., 17, 9-12, (1992)
6. Seven coordinated organotin(IV) complexes of 1,3-dihydro-1,3-dioxo-α-(substituted)-2H- isoindole-2-acetic acids. A K SAXENA, S Saxena and A K Rai, Indian J. Chem., Vol. 31A, 469-471, July 1992
7. Air Pollution- Our Health and Economy, A K SAXENA, J. Eco. & Social Res., Vol.1, Issue 1, P 86-89, 2010
24th Annual Convention of Chemists, Kolhapur, 1987
- Ist Indo-Soviet Symposium on Organometallic Chemistry, Jaipur, 1988
- 25th Annual Convention Of Chemists, Calcutta, 1988
4. STUDENTS’ ABSENTEEISM IN LABORATORIES AND CORRECTIVE MEASURES Triyugi Narayan Ojha*, Anil Kumar Saxena# and Seema Poonia*, National Conference on Role of Green Chemistry for Risk Free Enviomet, Poornima Group of Institution, Jaipur, Dec. 18th, 2010.
5. O,O’-Ditolyl- and dibenzyldithiophosphates of vanadium(V), K. R. SHARMA, A. K SAXENA AND S. K. PANDEY, National Symposium on Recent Advaces in Chemical Sciences, Department of Pure & Applied Chemistry, Univ. of Kota, Jan. 7-8, 2011
6. Status of Water Resources in Churu District, National Seminar on Natural Resource Management and Environmental Issues, A K SAXENA, Govt. Lohia College, Churu, 24-25th September 2011
- Head: Department of Chemistry, Govt. Lohia PG College, Churu
- Program Coordinator: DST FIST-2008 Program at Department of Chemistry, Lohia College Churu
- Incharge: Legal Cell, Govt. College, Churu
- Incharge: Central Computer Facility Center, Govt. College, Churu
- Program Coordinator: ICT Program at Govt. College, Churu
- Incharge: Library Automation
- Incharge: N M E Program
- Member: Committee for Center of Excellence( Model College)
- Member: Committee for Central Store Purchase
- Member: Committee for UGC
- Member: Library Committee
- Invitee: To deliver lecture at Govt.College, Taranagar at ICT Skills and
Entrepreneurship under YDC on 20.12.2012
PLACES OF WORK
Govt College, Ramgarh-Shekhawati (Sikar) From Feb. 1992 to July 1996
- Govt College, Churu From July1996 to Oct.2002
- Govt College, Nohar (Hanumangarh) from Nov. 2002 to July 2003
- Govt. College, Churu From July 2003 to Continue
COURSES AND PROGRAMS ATTENDED
Refresher Course at Dungar College, Bikaner, Sep. 24-29, 1994
- Orientation Course at ASC Jaipur, 20.09.1998 to16.10.98
- Refresher Course at ASC Jodhpur, 04.09.2000 to 23.09.2000
- Refresher Course at ASC Ajmer, 09.03.2004 to 29.03.2004
- Attended two days work shop for Chemistry Coordinators at Directorate, College Education Jaipur on 31 Aug. – 01 Sep., 2007
- Attended two days work shop for ICT Program Coordinators at Directorate, College Education Jaipur on 19-20 Aug. 2008 to prepare course module for teaching & non teaching staff of the college
- Attended two days work shop for Chemistry Coordinators at Directorate, College Education Jaipur on 27-28 Aug. 2008 to prepare training module for laboratory staff
- Attended 10 Days Faculty Development Program on Entrepreneurship for teachers of Science and Technology Institution, Held at EMI, Jaipur, from 15th to 25th Dec. 2008.
- Attended two days work shop for ICT Program Coordinators at Directorate, College Education Jaipur on 9-10 Dec. 2009 to prepare Advance Level course module for teaching & non teaching staff of the college.